Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Making Lists

I am feeling overwhelmed. I need to pay the first of the month bills before we take off. I need to wash and iron our travel clothing. I need to pickup presents for Michael's mom and sister. I need to buy special cookies and food for Halloween for Winnie and Oliver before they Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood.

I am running out of time.

My thoughts are with rehab boy, Dick today. His test to determine if he has a cancerous growth on the outside of his lung is happening this morning. We plan to meet at rehab and maybe he will know the results of the test. Fingers crossed.

Our focus is also on the first rains of the season due tomorrow. We found the connector from the back gutters to the street drainage was very blocked. Michael worked it free yesterday with water and the hose. He will work on a system to make sure the water is moved away from the house. It is going to be a wild winter.

So, I am making a list of things I would like to get accomplished today. It will be long including a haircut, waxing of the old eyebrows, a swing by Costco for Peet's coffee Michael's mom, rehab, Safeway, laundry, making dinner and watching the World Series! I may need extra oxygen!

No comments: