Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Keep Moving

With a little research, I realized that I probably have sciatica pain down the back of my thighs. Even fitting all the clues, I still want to go through the diagnosis process to make sure it is not something else like a tumor in my pelvic area...

After a workout on the treadmill early yesterday morning, I had no pain the rest of the day. Last night, I tried to stay off my back as that, too, was advice on some medical web sites. This morning? The pain was minor as I hopped out of bed. I plan to move around this morning to keep it loose before the rehab class. Exercise seems to be the secret.

Mom's eyelids looked fantastic and she was very happy with the outcome so far. She played poker last weekend and had no problem being out in the world yesterday without eye makeup and stitches still red and tender-looking. It felt good to get out. We had a fantastic lunch at P.F. Chang's and just enjoyed the day together.

Sherman and I are awaiting the news from my rehab boy, Dick. He should be at the class today so we will find out when he is having the test to determine if the growth on the outside of his lungs is cancer. Holding my breath. He has been struggling for a year and that would explain so much of his ongoing breathing problems.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Great to see you've figured out a routine that's helping with pain! It can be a challenge to get up and move when you're in pain - but sometimes that's the exact thing that will help you get through it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan! Thanks for the comment and for reading my blog. Hope it has helped.