Sunday, October 25, 2015

Into a Crazy Week

I did something stupid last night. After being awake for almost 2 hours, I began to cough and didn't want to wake Michael so I moved to the chair in the family room. Bad. Apparently, I rolled on my side and the sciatica really, really hurts going down my leg on that side. The pain had disappeared for a couple of days so I guess I begin all over again.

My schedule is so crazy next week that this morning is the only time I have to get my toenails done and my eyebrows waxed before our road trip to LA next Sunday. A needed shower within the hour then off I go. Fortunately, I got a lot done yesterday so I have the time today. After four hours in the garden, I took over an hour nap and went to bed early. Each branch of the hydrangeas have now been trimmed back and ready for new growth. All four large bushes. It was a lot of work and the recycle bin was filled to the brim.

Monday begins the madness. Mom's Mini Cooper has an early appointment deep in the Silicon Valley. A long drive. It will be an all day event.

No comments: