Friday, October 30, 2015

Reboot

SCORPIO. (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): You need to do the psychic equivalent of emptying your cache, refreshing your browser, and reloading the page that you're on. You'll be delighted and excited by what pops up.

That about sums it up! This afternoon is my first visit with the Marriage and Family therapist per the request of Dr. K. I thought it was a total waste of my time and money but I am trying to go into it with an attitude of, "What can I learn from this?" Kind of how I went into yoga, also per her request, when I was so not interested. Turned out, I learned a lot and really enjoyed the experience. 

This morning, my body will be in the gardens doing some heavy work preparing for the rains then some body maintenance before a shower to prepare for the trip on Sunday. Hair removal! Face and legs. 

But tonight, ah tonight, will be fun. We have been invited to a restaurant over the pass by the former service writers where Michael used to work. Thomas' last day is today and I think they will also be celebrating Michael's retirement. I am happy to be the designated driver for several people. We are meeting at an interesting place. There is a restaurant then there is an entirely separate bar/snacks down a little staircase with a happy hour until 10PM. That is where we are going to be. Oh my. It is going to be a late night. 

No comments: