Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dancing Between Raindrops

The yards were a mess. We have had non-stop rains along with the first ever tornado warning for almost two weeks. Because of the storms, we even missed seeing the huge moon.

On Monday, I got home from the other rehab and grocery shopping to discover that the expected storm had not materialized. The rain had stopped since Sunday afternoon and the sun was shining! What a treat! What an opportunity!

After lunch I ran out to quickly cut the front lawn. While there, the clouds began to rolled in. It would be a race. I finished and packed all the gear up then waited for the rains to begin.

What a surprise. They threatened but it never rained. So, after being sure I would not get wet while cutting the back lawn with my electric mower, I headed to the back yard around 5:00PM. I made it! Within the hour, it began to rain again.

I felt like I was dancing between the raindrops.

No comments: