Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Wedding Guest

We are still making all the arrangements and plans for our trip to the wedding coming soon. My aunt has offered her home to us, which is really very nice. Also staying with her for the wedding will be my cousin, Linda.

For background about this, you may wish to read previous blogs dated July 21, 22, 23 of 2010. It is really quite an amazing story and truly a life lesson. Well worth your time.

We have not seen each other since we moved to California in 1966, forty-five years ago. She hates my parents because of all the hateful things her mother planted into her brain. I am hoping that actually meeting Michael and me after all these years; she may see us in a different light.

It should be interesting, to say the least!

Talking it over with my mom, I told her that I had a plan. I am going to put Michael in charge. No one hates Michael. He will be able to work his magic and make her a friend instead of a foe. Mom laughed and said, “Good plan!”

Still, there is a bit of a knot in my stomach.

No comments: