Monday, July 11, 2011

The Virus is Still Visiting

The virus. It's still here. It's been almost a month for me. Michael is just now recovered though he still coughs every once in a while. 

I was still not well but returned to rehab last week. The coughing at night and the nose blowing during the day continued.

I am so sick of being sick.

Along with those lovely symptoms, I was on the antibiotic Augmentin. There was a major side effect: diarrhea. It was horrible. Every day. Sometimes 8-10 times a day. Finally, the seven days of taking that drug was over a week ago and I have not had any diarrhea since then.

On the upside, I think it helped with my weight loss! It still was very uncomfortable and I needed to be near a bathroom at all times.

I plan to take it easy this week. I don’t want the virus to gather any strength to return and haunt me for a few more weeks!

So, off to the two doctor appointments and one ILD meeting this week as well as rehab. Maybe even a visit from Winnie at the end of the week.

No comments: