Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sleeping

After a good workout at the rehab class yesterday, I sat in my chair and moments later I fell asleep. Almost an hour and a half later, I woke up stupid. It took a long time to wake up but I felt like I finally caught up on my sleep. By the time bedtime came around, I was ready and slept almost ten hours.

All this is setting me up for a good day today. I will be doing yard work instead of on the weekend as there might be some rain then. My fingers have been itching to trim the Japanese Maple between the bedroom windows in the front. I want to trim each branch so the house can be seen between the branches. More traditional. A lot of work with just clippers and a tall ladder.

I also love when I have good lunch waiting for me while working. Whopper in a Bowl. For around 200 calories, it includes lettuce, 1/4 pound of cooked ground chuck, 1/2 tomato and a dressing of a combination of 2T. each pickle relish, light mayo, minced onions and 1T. catsup. YUM!

After I do my work and am wet with sweat and dirt, I am going to shower. A lovely hot shower. So, that is my day. No plans to leave the house. Lots of physical work. A sense of satisfaction for a job well done. I'll sleep well tonight!

No comments: