Monday, May 11, 2015

He Phoned Home

Lovely Mother's Day. William phoned while mom, Michael and I were on the escalator at Nordstrom. There was a chair in the Juniors Department near the Cafe, Michael pointed to it and led mom into lunch. So there I sat and had a nice chat with my son. Everything was going well on the tour, he was healthy and we planned a visit up to his area during a break later this summer. They are on their way to a NYC TV show tonight and some good food.

On our way home, we bought food for the week then I made Michael's Deviled Eggs for breakfast and some sausage stuffed jalapenos for both of us. Food for the week is in the house!

Today is a big day for me. After spending some time with mom this morning, I will be meeting with representatives from all the university medical centers in the state to discuss a possible new huge program. It should be very interesting, I will need all my brains and another cup of coffee!

Happy Monday!

No comments: