Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Winner

I so wish I could talk about the meeting yesterday, which included a room filled with people from the five other medical centers in the state. What they were working on was rather brilliant and so helpful to the patient. It is quickly moving ahead and will probably have a roll out by the Fall. It was an honor to be part of the discussion.

We still have not recovered from the weekend, both exhausted, both in bed by 8PM last night. We feel so much better this morning, I only have the rehab class today and a rather quiet day ahead. Thank goodness!

Our neighbor Lily sold us some raffle tickets for her school and I WON! Well, there were lots of winners but I just had to laugh when they told me which prize was mine: A free month at Gymtown. Yup. Me. With young children at Gymtown. Not going to happen! I contacted Kelly who lives three houses away and offered it to their adorable year old daughter. They were thrilled. 

Looking forward, we have hard-to-get reservations at the #1 restaurant in the city this Friday night. We are meeting two other couples there. We have eaten there several times and is totally enjoyable, the best service ever and, oddly enough, very relaxed. Not stuffy. We are looking forward to a special night out.

No comments: