Friday, May 22, 2015

Sore

At the eye doctor's yesterday, she told my mom that her eye infection and hoarse throat were probably a virus that is going around. She was concerned because she has seen patents also develop walking pneumonia with this virus. Thankfully, we are going to mom's primary this afternoon so we will make sure to have her lungs checked.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. The big speech is next Thursday. I hope I still have a voice.

Anna tried to contact me yesterday to discuss their arrival next Friday. Maybe their third attempt of a visit may have to be cancelled again due to this virus. Nuts!

British Don has been in Hawaii for a week and has another week of sunshine and sunsets. We miss hanging out with him!

I plan to leave the house early this morning, workout at the other rehab, meet mom for a Target run then  nab a bit of lunch before her doctor's appointment this afternoon. A big, full day.

No comments: