Thursday, July 30, 2015

Projects

The head of the pulmonary rehab program phoned yesterday after she heard about my long fall from a ladder last Saturday. She told me to stay home today and maybe just go for a walk. So, after running to Costco over the pass this morning while the housekeepers work their magic, I plan to take a nice walk on the pier and along the lagoon at the harbor.

Project #2 took another step forward yesterday with a telephone interview and a confirmation that it will happen. That was nice.

This along with Project #1 is keeping me almost on a high and I am even having problems sleeping. There is so much for my little brain to process. I laughed when I read my horoscope this morning:

You believe you understand how a domestic situation is going to play out, especially if you are in the process of reevaluating your long-term goals. However, it's nearly impossible to know to make a decision now because your future still seems like a fantasy. There's little you can do to fill in the elusive details of your upcoming adventures. Instead of taking concrete action, give yourself permission to dream without attempting to make anything real yet.

Hit it on the head. That is exactly how I am feeling. I guess I will be dreaming of all the possibilities while on my walk.

No comments: