Monday, September 14, 2015

Low Saturation Levels

I don't know if it is the weather or if I am having a bit of a downturn. My saturation numbers just moving around the house are lower than usual and I feel a heaviness in my chest. It is what I remember it feels like when my DLCO is low. Something to watch.

Today, before leaving to be with my mom later this morning, I will cook dinner for tonight and vacuum the house. Why? Dinner: because I will be going to the Patient Advisory Board meeting at my university hospital this afternoon and Michael will beat me home. Vacuum: Project #2's still photographer is booked to arrive with her crew at 8:30 tomorrow morning at my house. I also need to wash my hair this morning so it will be more manageable tomorrow.

And, I will need to not look exhausted in the photos. That will be the real challenge!!

After tomorrow, the rest of the week will be a piece of cake. If I am still feeling this heaviness, I will contact Dr. K. 

No comments: