Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Big Day

Craziness today. I have made a long list of things to do this morning then I will head into the city this afternoon for two appointments. The first one is a sonogram of my liver and the other is an appointment to see my lung doctor, Dr. K. I won't see her until 4:30. Late. She is rarely in a good mood when I see her that late during clinics. My guess is that she will want a quick VLC and DLCO. It will be interesting to see if either has improved since my weight loss. I wonder if she will even notice...

Since I won't get home until after Michael, I am making and plating dinner this morning: Pesto Chicken with Pasta Slim. Simple but good. Two separate Apria branches phoned yesterday with questions about my order of concentrators for the roadtrip, so I will be returning those calls first thing today. The housekeepers are due early Wednesday so I will pick up the house, bring in the vacuum and cleaning supplies and writing a check. My main goal is to deep clean the inside of our shower. Afterwards, I will enjoy a nice shower so I am clean for my appointments. A busy morning.

The good news is that I am still feeling great, my numbers in rehab yesterday were excellent and I slept for 10 hours last night. The drive into the city should be gorgeous: sunshine, no wind and high waves.

No comments: