Friday, April 11, 2014

Saturation Rate/Weight Loss

Since I have lost this last bit of weight, my numbers in the rehab class have been excellent. The best in a long time. Yesterday, my saturation rate was 97 on the treadmill. I often work to keep it above 92 but 97? That is amazing. The next appointment with the nutritionist is Wednesday. It will be interesting to weigh in. I think I have lost around four pounds since our last visit three weeks ago and hope to make that a solid estimate by doing a lot of yard work this weekend. Hours of it!

Our sweet young neighbors welcomed their new baby girl Wednesday. All eight pounds of her! While out with mom today, I will buy a little something to welcome her into this world. Seeing the photos from the hospital brings back so many memories. I hope to book some baby holding time! Nothing like the smell of a baby!

I am feeling great. Knock wood! If I get sick, we will have to cancel the trip. I REALLY don't want to do that. Mom and I went to Apria yesterday to pick up all the confirmations for the oxygen concentrators. That was a huge check off my list of things to do. Now, if I could only control the weather!

No comments: