Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fiddling Around

It is a mom week. Yesterday, Thursday and Friday. She had a dentist appointment here on the coast at noon so we ran north to pick up her new glasses before heading to the sunshine on the coast. By the time we got out of the office, it was 1:30 and we were starved. She loves a new remodeled Wendy's near her place so we thought we would go there as they are quick and we were REALLY hungry. It was a surprise to walk in to see all the balloons and a group of people hanging around. I asked who they were and was told they were from the Wendy's headquarters. The owner, who works everyday, was thrilled they were there. As he was taking their photo, I asked if he wanted me to take one with him included. YES! He remembered my name and introduced to me the group. I made them smile by asking them all to say, "Cheeseburger!"

Thursday, we are getting our toes done and Friday, mom has an appointment with her primary doctor. We are worried that all the mold they discovered in her apartment may have affected her lungs. Hopefully not, but we will see.

In the meantime, I am going to rehearse with the Irish fiddling group for an hour this evening. Along with the rehab class today, I should sleep well tonight!

No comments: