Thursday, March 31, 2016

Feeling Great!

It's kind of cool and foggy here on the coastside this morning and expected to be only a high of 60 degrees today. Perfect for working in the gardens! I have to do a quick bank run then the front gardens will see me for several hours. Rather excited to do some work. Finally feeling well enough!

The orchestra rehearsal was fine but rather boring last night. String only. They were working on specific nasty passages of several pieces but those passages were not difficult for the basses. But, it was great to be back playing. I did notice lots of coughing and sneezing and got a bit nervous. I stayed in my spot at the very back of the group and tried to avoid everyone.

I am in the "so very happy" stage of recovering from a long, nasty illness. I can walk without being short of breath! I can breathe! I can sleep well at night without coughing! I can eat! I have most of my energy back! I am trying to appreciate every moment of feeling fantastic. One never knows how long it will last!

No comments: