Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Phishing

There is a gentle rain this morning but expected to clear before the huge storm blows through tomorrow. It is Wednesday. It is our day together. We are going to stay in all day except for lunch.

I am feeling better, coughing less but still in need of naps. I swear I have lost a few pounds with my lack of appetite and unable to taste anything. I noticed that I could taste a bit of dinner last night so I hope it is coming back.

Years ago, when I had the Nissen Fundoplication procedure to stop fumes from GERD flowing into my lungs, something happened and I have a hernia as a result of that surgery. With all my recent coughing, I woke up this morning to pain. If it doesn't settle down, I will see a doctor.

In other news: Also this morning, I got an email from the bank where I have my Medicare Set-Aside account for specific bills as part of my Worker's Comp settlement. It was about changes to my account. WHAT?!? Instead of clicking on anything in the email, I pulled a statement and phoned that number right away. It was rather shocking to learn that it was phishing trying to get my account passwords. Please beware.

No comments: