Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Into the City

Everyone else seemed to phone yesterday but I didn't hear from my nurse friend in the Lung Transplant Clinic. I will phone again on Thursday, if we don't connect sooner. Lot of running around before the rehab class but it was so worth it! My numbers were fantastic: 97% on 2 liters of O2 on the bike. Really good for me. It was so surprising as I was yawning and ready for a nap the entire time.

Later in the afternoon, Leslie suggested that I didn't need to attend the Irish Fiddling rehearsal as I am not playing the next two gigs. Thank you! I was in bed, asleep by 7:30PM.

This morning, I have to have a fasting blood test at the lab between 8-10 for my endocrinologist, which means a long, commuter enhanced drive into the city. While I am there, I am going to swing by the volunteer office to get my official volunteer badge after jumping through a ton of hoops. The hospital wanted our board to be under the umbrella of the volunteer offices for security reasons. I get it.

No comments: