Friday, August 9, 2013

Three Days Alone

Do you know when you wake up just knowing something is not right? It was confirmed yesterday when the doctor said I had a screaming blood and pus filled urine sample which proved a bladder infection. I never had them as a young woman and only have been suffering with them after menopause. Why? Has to do with flexibility of tissue. Sooooo, I am beginning a two week run of a hormone cream with an ongoing weekly dosage. We will see if it helps with dryness and reduction in the number of bladder infections. I also began a two day run of antibiotics to clear up the latest infection. Feeling better already!

Early this morning, I am going to meet Natalie at a house they are considering buying. Michael is leaving for three days in Reno just after I take off so I will be coming home to an empty house this evening. Yes, I will be gone all day to a doctor's appointment with mom then the liver scan in the city. A long day.

It is so foggy this morning that it is like a light rain. I am so wishing for some sunshine this weekend. A little bit, please.

No comments: