Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Visit with Dr. K. Today

Nervous. I am always a bit anxious about driving into the city and also to see Dr. K. I am feeling pretty good and sort of looking forward to quick lung capacity and DLCO tests. We will also be talking about my liver issues, two minor cancers and the required 6-minute walk test for Medicare, which needs to be arranged. But before I take the long drive, I am going to the yoga hell class this morning. There will just be enough time to take a quick shower afterwards.

I was surprised how good I felt last evening after doing time on the treadmill and all the weight machines at the other rehab before my rehab class. Nothing hurt. It felt rather good. I may do it again on Thursday.

Dreams. I have them then immediately forget them but lately, they have been haunting me! In real life, there is a bit of drama within the family and it has seeped into my dreams. I am fighting battles. I am standing up and making statements. In real life, I am not a person who confronts but rather someone who tries to solve the issues. That is why I was a good boss and administrator. It is very unsettling. I hate drama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Though you’ve had a bad diagnosis before, you have Dr. K by your side to treat your condition. You must adhere to his/her prescriptions. Yes, there might be times when you won't feel the pain, but still, limit yourself from doing extensive work that can worsen your situation. Get well soon! :)

Galen Grimaldo