Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weight Management Appointment Made

I am meeting with a new doctor at the Weight Management Clinic on January 29th. At that time, I will request approval for the liquid diet regime for a month. I am excited to get going and it will give me enough time to lose the weight, slowly reintroduce food and become stable for a month before our three week road trip in May. This is my major goal for this year.

There was a lot of driving yesterday. In the morning, I drove over the pass to drive mom back over the pass for our toe nail appointment. They are now perfect and pretty! Afterwards, we had our fish taco lunch before driving back over the pass to her home, then I drove back home. That makes four times over the pass. After dinner, Michael and I retrieved my car from the mechanic's with fancy new tires, rear rotors and brake pads, and fresh oil. It drove like a dream. Two more rides over the pass. I slept over 10 hours last night. All that driving wore me out!

My back is so much better and really was pain-free all day yesterday. I don't want to do anything to irritate it so I am not going to do my standard yard work today but will deep water some of my plants. They appear to miss the rains that have failed to appear yet this year.

And I must mention the 49ers playing in Green Bay on Sunday afternoon. Our fingers are crossed that we continue to move up in the payoffs but we are just not used to the cold. And the snow. And the wind. I so hope they win but...I must admit to being less confident that usual. We will be watching from our warm home.

No comments: