Sunday, February 1, 2015

Downhill

Well, I THOUGHT I had turned a corner but it was a bad one! Natalie listened to my lungs yesterday and said they were the worst she had ever heard them. My entire lower right lobe had no air sounds. In other words, it was full of fluid, i.e. pneumonia. And the left lung had other issues.

Great.

So, I rested all day, took a shower and played the concert last night. In fact, Gerry and I were laughing at the end that it was best we had ever played the Beethoven! I did play with 2 liters of oxygen for support. All night, I just could not sleep.

Today, Dr. K. will get an email, which she will read on Monday morning. My hope? I think there are three options:
1. Prescribe a strong antibiotic
2. Have me drive up to the city for an xray
3. Yell at me and tell me to get to the ER ASAP

My guess? I am hoping #1.

We will see. Oh, and tomorrow I need to drive my mom over the pass and back for a dentist appointment at 3:00. We were going to have dinner together but I just don't have the energy so I will sit in traffic after I drop her off at her house.

But, plans may change depending on Dr. K.

Life is interesting.

No comments: