Monday, February 9, 2015

No Energy

British Don is going home on Wednesday. We had a good giggle and a nice visit with him in the rehab facility yesterday. I offered to bring dinner to him on Friday evening and we were trying to figure out the menu yesterday. Maybe an appetizer of smoked salmon spread on Wasa Rye crackers, lean pork tenderloin medallions with herbs served with a side of small green beans and unsweetened applesauce. He could have the leftover salmon spread on a whole wheat bagel the next morning for breakfast, too.

It was fun to spend the entire day with Michael, we had a nice lunch together and a simple dinner. A huge storm blew through earlier in the day and dropped a couple of inches of glorious rain. Thank you very much.

Mom and I will be spending the day together before my dentist appointment this afternoon. I need to gather data from the other rehab for my taxes, buy a new power cord for the computer as mine is breaking apart before my eyes and anything else mom needs to do today.

I am so surprised that I am not manic on the 30 mgs of prednisone. In fact, I am having to force myself to do things and am sleeping extremely well. Too well. My breathing has improved immensely and the coughing has almost disappeared but, my energy just has not returned yet.

No comments: