Wednesday, March 18, 2015

11:58PM

11:58PM. It seems to be the time I awaken each night. Last night? 11:58PM. I gave myself 30-minutes to drift back to sleep before pulling up camp to move to the couch. After a very short few minutes, I fell asleep until 5:30AM. I feel so much better today. Yesterday, functioning with very little sleep, I was plain dangerous. When Michael got home from work, he found me asleep in front of the TV.

In the morning before rehab, I tore apart the refrigerator, washed everything then filled it full of groceries after the rehab class. On the weekend, I am going to clean the oven, stove and hood as part of my campaign to prepare for Anna and Doug. They arrive next week.

Sherman and I heard from Dick yesterday. The infection in his bladder had cleared up and the tests revealed that it had not done any damage to his kidneys. That is very good news. He is planning to return to rehab next week. It will be good to see him.

I love Wednesdays. It is the only day of the week that I stay on this side of the pass. A walk a long the beach is planned for this morning and some trimming in the yards is planned for after lunch. There is an orchestra rehearsal tonight so it will be a late night. Hopefully, I will be able to fit in a short nap this afternoon.

A friend on Facebook posted photos of a young whale off the coast yesterday. I will be keeping my eyes peeled while on my walk this morning. This is the time of year they are migrating north. To see a whale would be a real treat.

No comments: