Friday, March 13, 2015

Sleep Issues

I cooked for three hours yesterday afternoon. Dinner for British Don for tonight? Done. Beans and turkey kielbasa. Comfort food. Also, an appetizer is ready but a heart-friendly cake will be made this morning. Last night's dinner was also prepared and delicious - steak, onions and mushrooms in a green pepper with low fat Swiss cheese melted on top.

Mom had a new machine sent from her doctors to check her pacemaker from home and didn't have it plugged in correctly. I stopped by to correct it and we were able to send in the information. She had been wanting to buy some seat covers for her Mini Cooper, I had done a search and found some at O'Reilly's Auto Parts just down the street. We went, we saw, she bought. They were only $27.00 out the door.

Sherman was full of the Old Nick at the rehab class yesterday and made me laugh the entire time. Such a good friend.

Sleep is still eluding me. With very little the night before, I thought I would enjoy a full nine hours last night. I was awake at 2AM again, stayed in bed until 3:15 then went into the den. I drifted off around 4:30 and awake for our 5:30 coffee. Not a lot of sleep again. I don't understand what is going on. I am going to be exhausted today and this evening with company. Mom and I are meeting this morning to run some errands and an early lunch before I meet Don at the house.

I need to get through the day. It will be a challenge.

No comments: