Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Updates

Prednisone update: no coughing. The .5mgs increase has been working. I am going to continue it for another week then try to reduce it back to 15 mgs.

Sleeping update: like a baby. Michael had a Boys Night Out last night near Wayne's house, probably under three miles away. A group of six guys got together and talked guy stuff, which means a lot of car talk. He was home by 9:30. I waited up for him by watching part of a series on Netflix recommended by British Don. We fell into bed and I never moved all night. Just as Michael got out of bed this morning, I had been dreaming. Such clear dreams. My step-grandmother and my mom's dad were together and I was so thrilled to see them both. All week, I have been dreaming of dead people. Sounds like a movie script!

Rehab update: going to sweat. Today is the first rehab class in a week. Hopefully, Dick will be back after being ill for months. I miss him so much. I worked out yesterday at the other rehab and did fine.  My left hip and knee have been causing problems but seems to be settling down. No limp this morning.

That's the updates! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: