Friday, November 20, 2015

Evil Cookies

The Fibroscan results pretty much matched the liver biopsy I had last year. Stage 1. Nothing that would stop me from having lung transplants. Good news. I needed to have a blood draw to see how the old liver is doing and it was transplant day! Apparently, people who have been transplanted have testing once a week and it was packed. Finally, it was done and I was free around noon!

I celebrated by going food shopping then hauled everything home. Then, the fun began! I made Michael's deviled eggs for the next few mornings and dinner. By bedtime, I was sooo ready. It was a long day for me.

In October, an adorable child was selling magazines and cookie dough for the Middle School here in town. We always support all the local sport programs and any other school fundraisers. Michael eyes lit up when he heard "cookie dough." I told her that she would be responsible for the two newly fat people walking by her house!

Well, it arrived yesterday and he cooked a batch after dinner last night. Coconut macadamia chocolate chip cookie dough. The aroma was just plain evil! I fell. How am I ever going to be able to resist these? I guess just plain resolve and extra time on a walk and at the other rehab. I already feel my thighs are not as defined as I would like so I really don't want to gain weight. That should keep me honest. But, I have to say, the aroma of baked cookies was still thick in the air this morning.

Just evil.

No comments: