Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pre-Thanksgiving

Rehab kicked my butt yesterday. I worry that the exposure to the mold in the house Natalie and I looked at last Sunday had started something bad in my lungs. My numbers weren't great and I couldn't do my entire workout. Before class, I sorted and filed paperwork I have been avoiding, cleaned the kitchen, balanced the checkbook, wrote out the bills, ran into town to buy stamps and just kept moving all morning. Feeling pretty good.

It was such a surprise that I struggled so much in the class.

This morning, it is going to be a marathon of baking. Pumpkin Cheesecake! Apple Crisp! I will stick all my hair under a hat, roll up my sleeves and go at it until it is done. It may take all morning. Rather looking forward to it.

William contacted us yesterday to say that he would phone today. He was knee deep in Thanksgiving prep. He gets together with good friends every year and all the men do the cooking while their wives/girlfriends enjoy the day. Love that.

No comments: