Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Booked

We chose our hotel and reservations have been made for a vacation in Palm Springs in a couple of weeks. Thanks to William's Christmas present to us, we are staying in a boutique hotel right in Palm Springs where, this time of year, it is usually nice and warm. Swimming will be involved as well as a lunch at our most favorite restaurant ever. We are counting the days.

This trip is also possible because of my portable oxygen system. I am so grateful that I own an Eclipse POS, which offers continuous air. It can be used in the car, the hotel room at night and the batteries allow for movement during the day, if needed.

Now, I have to be sure to stay well by staying away from ill people and washing my hands a lot.

It was so rainy yesterday that there were few people in the rehab class. My numbers were still good and I felt energized afterward. Perfect! Just what I needed to face the pile of paperwork to file and prepare for the tax accountant. After over two hours, I finished feeling that I finally got a major job done.

The only other problem hanging on my shoulder is with the bill from my university hospital. They are dealing with Medicare trying to figure out my Medicare Set Aside Worker's Comp agreement but I haven't heard from them. I will make the phone call this afternoon to get an update.

Today, Michael and I are hanging together as I have a hair appointment at 10AM and he has his shave and a haircut at noon. I need to make appointments to get my toe nails done and my eyebrows waxed for our trip! Oh, the joys of maintenance!

No comments: