Thursday, January 5, 2017

One Heck of a Cup

Oh, it's going to be a rough one. Yesterday, Michael and I went on a road trip to University Avenue in Palo Alto and I tried my first Blue Bottle Latte. OMG! I couldn't drink it all. First, it took forever as the place in an old movie theatre was packed at 2PM then, after a sip, I was hooked. A few minutes later, the caffeine kicked in...OMG!

Okay, no problem, I had an orchestra rehearsal so I could use the caffeine. After the rehearsal and lying in bed waiting to sleep at 10, 11, midnight, it occurred to me that maybe I should have had the decaf! As I watched the clock, I saw my phone ready with an alarm to wake us up at 5AM. To say I didn't sleep would be a true statement.

Within minutes, I must go into the cold and into the city for an 8AM appointment with the urology clinic. I have not had a UTI in many months but I have a few questions for the doctor. Since I have to go to the rehab class around noon, I am going to have a few hours to just hang around the other side of the pass.

I expect to take a nap somewhere today. Hopefully, it will happen after I get home after rehab. I am already dragging.

Maybe I need a cup of coffee!

No comments: