Thursday, February 9, 2017

Dinner Out

We met early, traffic was not horrible and it didn't rain. All in all, we had a fantastic night out in the city with British Don. The German restaurant offered the most amazing pretzels as an appetizer for the boys then we ordered the huge platter of five sausages, sauerkraut and smoked potato salad. I had a taste of the sausages and ordered a side of their braised sauerkraut all to myself. OMG! Sausages were wild boar, venison, chicken apple, bratwurst and duck. Heaven! We were there over two hours and talked the night away.

I have to be out of the house for the housekeepers so I am heading to DSW to look at shoes. Anna gave me a gift certificate for my birthday present when we saw them in Palm Springs. Then, rehab class. It is going to be interesting to see my numbers after not working out on my usual schedule. There is another huge storm due but I am going to try the pass. Hopefully, no trees will have fallen to block the road.

My focus is the weekend as sunshine is expected and my gardens are a mess. So many weeds and everything needs trimming. Going to need a lot of energy! Off to rehab!

No comments: