Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Goodbye for a Bit

I have been thinking a lot lately about taking a break from blogging everyday. Being stable and just dealing with problems mostly due to longterm use of prednisone is not so interesting. When major changes happen, I will blog. Until then, I am going to take some time away.

Picture me the garden or on the road with Michael.

Thank you for all of your support. If you are new to this blog, a ton of interesting facts are at the very beginning of this blog beginning in 2009. It tells a good story. Begin there if you want information about ILDs, pulmonary rehab, being properly diagnosed, disability insurance and so much more.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I hope you enjoy your break and have the best of health!

Thanks!
Peggy