Friday, October 12, 2018

Pumpkin Weekend

Another successful return to the treadmill in pulmonary rehab yesterday. My knees are not even sore this morning! I do admit that I made sure to ice down my left knee after I got home so I think that may have helped. It felt so good for both my body and soul.

I am counting down the days until Tuesday's surgery on my hand. This morning, the lump is larger and very hard. I so just want it gone.

Today is going to be a challenge. Mom and I are returning to the Mini dealership to have her thermostat replace and, hopefully, we will be out of there in three hours. With Friday traffic, I should be able to get home with an hour to spare before I have to be back in town for an Irish Fiddling gig. I'm not feeling good about it. Michael is prepared to meet me in town with my instrument at the gig if I am running late. Love that man.

I should never even think of complaining as Leslie has returned from buying their retirement house in Ireland last evening and she is still committing to playing tonight, jet lagged and all. She is tough!

We are planning a quiet weekend in our house as thousands and thousands of people work their way over the pass to celebrate pumpkins.

No comments: