Thursday, October 18, 2018

Public Relations

Difficulty typing so just an update. I still have no pain and continue to flex the joint several times a day. It was suggested that I skip rehab class today as they don't want the opened wound to get sweaty. I still plan to drive Jeannie to class and will take a walk while she is working out.

The big excitement is the thought of my hair being washed in the kitchen sink later today. Michael is willing to give it a shot. The bathing thing will happen this weekend.

Two public relation companies contacted me yesterday. One just needed a quote while the other turned into a 90-minute interview. We bonded. I think I will be used for their bigger campaign. Should be fun.

I was also contacted by a former parent from the school where I got sick. They had moved to the East coast, I really enjoyed their son and just learned that they are now living in our little town. Nice. We plan to meet for coffee soon!

No comments: