Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Humid

My knee bothered me all day. It actually began to throb around dinnertime, which brought out the ice. Stairs are an issue, both up and down, so I avoid them when possible. The vascular people will be seeing me on Friday.

Our power company shut off the juice to do some work here in our neighborhood. We pulled all of the important plugs before the power was shut off right at 9AM. After a haircut in town, I did the grocery shopping over the pass.

Two things:
1. This morning, both knees hurt.
2. I really feel for those who live in states with humid weather.

Both knees hurt and I am a bit concerned that I am beginning another flair of the Pseudo gout. I am going to have to resort of some Aleve today, a rare event.

We had our first rain of the season in the early morning from a tropical storm from the South. It was warm and humid. By the time I tried to haul all the groceries into the house, I needed supplemental oxygen. I can't imagine having to deal with the humidity for months, as so many people with lung disease have to do if they live in certain regions.

On a positive note, newly retired Barbara and I are meeting for lunch to catch up on her recent travels. So looking forward to it!

No comments: