Monday, October 22, 2018

Healing

Typing is still difficult. Two fingers. Eight more days before the large bandage is removed by the surgeon. I will hit the thick wrapping by mistake and can feel the area with the stitches. Still tender and a bit itchy, probably a good sign that it is healing.

I tried to sleep a lot this past weekend and went nowhere exciting. Michael had to mix and shape our meatball dinner last night. He also washed my hair again, actually getting pretty good at it! He talked to me throughout the shampoo as if I was his client. Hilarious. Laughed the entire time.

Mom has another hearing aid appointment today then we are on our own. We'll see what trouble we can get into! On Friday, we reviewed her Medication gap insurance options for next year and did the paperwork. A big sigh of relief that chore is done. She is ready for 2019.

No comments: