Sunday, June 3, 2012

Free of Supplemental Oxygen!

Rehab update: I went to the other rehab on Friday without supplemental oxygen for the first time in several months. It felt so liberating. I feel like I am back.

During my normal rehab routine, I continuously checked my saturation levels and it never dropped below 93%. That was really good news and I felt like I had an excellent workout.

This week, I am planning to hit the gym everyday but Friday. On that day, I hope to be up in the city enjoying a lovely lunch with Susan from the ILD Support Group if her bronchitis is nothing but a memory. For many different reasons, we have cancelled our monthly lunches together and I really miss our conversations. I always feel I learn something new just being around her. So smart and so kind and so beautiful!

I plan to watch all the Queen's Jubilee celebrations today and will be also thinking of William in Dublin! I wonder how the celebrations are going there, or not!

Maybe it is time for a cup of tea!

No comments: