Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Downtime

I need some downtime. Sweet Michael went to work late this morning so I could sleep in to almost 7:30. Unheard of! So today, I am hitting the yards and going no where other than into town with Michael for his hair cut later today.

He is suffering with horrible, out of control sinus. Red eyes, runny nose, sneezing, They are out of control. Even an over-the-counter allergy drug is not helping very much. He slept on the couch last night as he wanted to try and sit up to help the draining. Poor guy.

Yesterday, Mom's doctor ordered a full run of Pulmonary Function Tests to check her lungs. She is so short of breath especially on exertion and has had a runny nose for years. Both are signs of an ILD, which makes me very worried. Hopefully, they will schedule it soon.

Tomorrow, I am going to an EDD office in a horrible area to check on the possibility of receiving the $2500 from the WC Lawsuit that somehow fell through the cracks. I'll hit the other rehab afterwards.

So, today is downtime. Next week begins some more madness: my hair appointment, a fabulous party at a magnificent restaurant right along the ocean thrown by the owner and a wedding. All in one week!

No comments: