Monday, June 18, 2012

More Company

Well, I have had a couple of days to just enjoy putting the house back together and working in the garden after Michael's sister's visit. But, last night my own sister phoned and is coming for a visit this coming weekend!

More company!

Lee and Jeff are suffering with high temperatures in their area and need a break! They also have not visited mom in her new apartment. We have two extra bedrooms and an extra bathroom so I invited them to spend the night here. Along the coast. Cool air. Clean air.

So, back to list making. Need to wash both sets of sheets and iron them, of course! (Jeff has sleep apnea and the noise from the machine has my sister fleeing to another room!) The yards will need to be done before they come and I will make the famous Ancho Macho Chili Friday for Saturday night's dinner. We will plan walks along the coast and appetizers in the garden. It will be nice to have them here without a holiday. Just for fun.

No comments: