Friday, April 24, 2015

No Show

DirectV never showed up. I phoned around 3:30 and nope. Not on the schedule. In fact, they were scheduled to come to replace our broken equipment in a MONTH!! What?!?!? Someone screwed up. They are now scheduled to come Sunday morning. We will see.

So, I wasted an entire day. I didn't go to rehab class. I didn't do anything but sit here and wait. I didn't even nap as I didn't want to miss them if I was sleeping too deeply. Michael sent me off to bed at 7:30 and I don't remember much afterwards. Feeling better today.

I plan to have a good workout at the other rehab this morning before mom and I come back over the pass for our toe nails later this morning. We always show them off at a fish taco lunch followed by another trip over the pass to take her home.

We are looking forward to a weekend of a bit of rain, a fish fry Saturday night, DirectV on Sunday and a bit of yard work thrown into the mix. Next week begins the true madness before Lee and Jeff's visit next weekend. Fasten your seat belts!

No comments: