Friday, April 10, 2015

Keep Breathing!

It was a mad and wild morning. After a quick shower and picking up for the housekeepers, I zoomed out of here early enough to swing by Michael's work to make the phone call together for his appointment with the neurologist next month. We met. I phoned. They were busy and we had to leave a message for a call back. Soooo, I gave Michael all the dates mom or I had other appointments for the month and took off on the major commuter freeway north for my eye doctor appointment. By the time I arrived there, someone had returned the phone message and Michael had texted the appointment time and date for my calendar. Perfect. Deep breath.

Eye doctor. Cool dude. Jazz pianist on the side. Due to all the years of prednisone, the pressure in my eyes is high, I am on two different eye drops so my pressure is now stable. Deep breath. Still on time.

Off I head to pulmonary rehab. By the time I sat down with Sherman, I was on overdrive. Time to take a deep breath and get ready to sweat. It was the best workout in months, I did sweat a lot but did not cough at all. That is the good news. The experiment with the prednisone has worked and I am back to my 15 mgs.

By the time I got home, I was done, went to bed 30-minutes early and slept through the night. Mom and I will spend the day together after an eye doctor appointment for her early this morning. So....off I go again. I must remember to breathe!

No comments: