Thursday, April 9, 2015

Filling My Soul

We realized that we had not seen each other since last Halloween. Winnie and Oliver had both grown and matured and Natalie looked fantastic. Their visit so filled my soul. We shared a snack and pie together before we all played and chatted in the backyard. Winnie has been asked to begin training for the Junior Olympics in gymnastics and showed us some of her amazing moves. Oliver just loved investigating the secret garden all alone and playing hide-n-seek. Michael was equally charm by them after he got home from work. They are such fun and smart and kind kids.

The good news is that Oliver will be entering kindergarten at the same private school Winnie currently attends. It is also where Natalie teaches so they will all be together. As a perk of teaching there, this VERY expensive education will be free. Yup. Free. Both kids. They are also beginning to build a high school so they may receive free education through high school. That, my friends, is a big deal.

As they were leaving, Winnie and I promised to get together for lunch this summer. Another play date.

Rehab today. Beforehand, I need to get out of here for the housekeepers, run to Michael's work so we can call to make an appointment with the neurologist for his 6-month check-up (they have to talk with him) then I have my eye doctor appointment to check the pressure in my eyes, due to prednisone. A busy morning.

No comments: