Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunday - Traffic and Nap

We were on the road early, Michael off to his shop and me to the other rehab. It was amazing to see the number of people working out at 9AM on a Sunday morning. It was a good workout but I still had two hours to hang out on my own before Michael would be ready to drive us home. I hit the book store and Nordstrom but found nothing I needed.

We met, we tried to get home, we failed. Traffic, tourist traffic was backed up to even get onto the pass. We headed south to the longer, less travelled, less known pass and made our way to the coastside. Wayne's son needed Michael's help to put a moulding on his car, so we did that before arriving home by 2PM.

Problem? We had not had lunch. I was nervous about Michael's blood sugar. He had food while working and said he was fine but still...I worried. We are seeing his doctor early next month and we don't want convulsions again due to his low blood sugar issues. I made a very quick lunch. Protein. Lots of protein.

We started to watch the Giant's ballgame and the Master's Golf tournament only to drift off to sleep. After a night of sleeping eleven hours, I napped for two hours suddenly awakening at 5PM. Dinner had to be made and the garden had to be watered. After Madmen, I crawled into bed around 8:30 and slept the night until 6 this morning. Remember when I couldn't sleep? Well, not an issue anymore!

No comments: