Monday, July 9, 2018

Problems - Part 2

There is a raincloud over my head. Weird things happening.

We went by AT&T to get our bill straightened out. They said that I owed them last month's bill but I have a receipt that I paid with an electronic check to a person at the store in June. While another fellow tried to figure it all out, he let me take a photo of the company's comments about my account. It said that the electronic check was denied by my bank.

What? That made no sense. So, I phoned my bank when we got home. Guess what? They said that AT&T never submitted the electronic check for payment. There was no record of it. It never happened, according to them. Just strange. Thankfully, I gave them a credit card to pay the balance when we were in the store yesterday.

Checking my email, there was one about my medications that were ready to be ordered. Great. I noticed that one of my medications was for only 30-days not for the usual 90-days. The out-of-pocket costs for 30-days was $12.00 but the cost for the 90-days was zero. What?

So, I phoned. She couldn't understand what happened. I asked that they contact the doctor for a new prescription, which I needed and that would take care of the odd 30-day problem. But, no. They couldn't because it showed that I still had 30-days left on the old prescription.

What? That made no sense. The only other option was to contact my doctor for a new prescription. I went on their website, asked for the prescription renewal but my confidence level is not high. It's not going to be that easy.

Today? Mom, photos and lunch. We are going to search, find and place photos (no glue yet!) on the two boards we are making for her birthday celebration. Once decided, we will take them to a place to have copies made then grab some lunch. I hope it all goes well!

No comments: