Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Rehab

It was sad and lonely in the car as I went alone to rehab class yesterday. Janet, a friend in the class, is also close to Jeannie. She had been in touch with her so we compared notes. She was going to phone Jeannie yesterday and I plan to phone her tomorrow before class then Janet and I will compare notes again before Thursday's rehab class.

I am feeling better and my numbers in rehab were really good. It was not the struggle I expected. To keep it going, I plan to do some more gardening on Saturday as I really think the hours of weeding last weekend kicked off this uptick. I am so sick of not feeling well.

This morning, Mom has an early doctor's appointment with her heart doctor then we plan to have a nice lunch together. We are working on her photo boards for her 90th birthday celebration at her 55+ complex where she has made a millions friends. Copies of the photos were made Monday but she wanted a few more included. We'll deal with that today.

No comments: