Monday, July 16, 2018

Laser on Hailey

Mom was with us most of the day yesterday. Later in the afternoon, we all went to a fun party at the home of the owner of her investment company here on the coast. It was further north, right on the ocean and beautiful. The food from the taco truck was delicious and we met some really nice people. It was a fun afternoon. 

This morning, she is going with me to my appointment before next week's colonoscopy. It will be a short appointment, which will include a review of medications and a test to insure there is no current bleeding. Afterward, we will enjoy a light lunch. I have been eating too much bread recently and beginning to feel it! I will be watching every bite this entire week as we look forward to seeing William on Saturday as his tour rolls through the area.

Today is my niece's birthday but the focus will be on baby Hailey. She is having her "tongue-tied" surgery, which uses a laser for 30-seconds on the connectors of the tongue and the upper lip. I remember mom telling me that my dad's brother, Uncle Bill was tongue tied. No one was able to understand as a child except for my dad, who was only 18-months older. Genetics. So interesting. 

I slept great last night and finally have a bit of energy. 

No comments: