Sunday, July 8, 2018

Problems


I just have not been feeling well. Facing the Irish Fiddling gig on Friday night, I was not at all in the mood. My energy level was down. It had been an exhausting day with mom, her doctor, buying some of her birthday supplies and fighting traffic. The gig went well and after the breakfast on Saturday, I slept another two hours trying to get some energy. It was after the nap that I felt the need to move my body. Maybe I would feel better if I got moving.

Grabbing hand clippers and a three-prong trowel, I attacked the two garden beds in desperate need of weeding and trimming. Over two hours later, I was soaked, exhausted and felt a bit better. In fact, it was the best I have felt in weeks.

I slept well, we are watching the F1 race from England before heading over the pass for groceries. We also have to deal with AT&T. I paid the bill in person on 6.27 and they say I have not paid it. I have the receipt and noticed that it only listed Michael's cell phone number twice on the receipt instead of both of our numbers. We will try to straighten it out.

Our DirecTV receiver blew when the power went out a few days ago. They sent a new one. A couple of years ago, a cable guy left us some new cable to replace the very old cable to the old TV in the family room. It had to be run underneath the house and no human is small enough to crawl down there. It was suggested that when we updated the family room, we could install the new cable. Well, my brilliant Michael used all of his experience and brains to do the job yesterday. It included cutting the old cable and attaching twine to pull it through the length of the house, past all the pipes and into the tiny opening behind the old TV.

But, it was another 90-minutes to get it up running and, thanks to a wonderful tech support person, I could not have done it without her!

Three hours later, all three TVs were working.

No comments: