Thursday, July 19, 2018

Gout?

We have made contact with our son and plans have been made to meet for an early dinner Friday in San Jose. He told Michael that he was concerned that the amount of hills and steps at the concert venue would be too much for me, probably true, so no concert for us. As a mom, I want to spend some time looking at him, having conversations to get caught up and just being with him. We also will break it to him that we want to head his way for a visit after summertime.

Michael and I went to the nursery yesterday and bought the new plants for the back yard. I plan to place the pots today so Michael can dig the holes. Photos will come when it is in. 

I heard from the rheumatology clinic yesterday!!! We made an appointment and they have agreed to see me. Finally! The bump on my finger is growing, the joint on my foot is calm at the moment but the red and numbness still remains. It was diagnosed as gout except that my uric acid levels were below normal. I did just read that low thyroid can also cause gout. Who knew? Hopefully, I can get a proper diagnosis and see if there is something that can keep it calmed down.

The rehab class is today after I see my hip glaucoma doctor to check the pressures in my eyes. They are still bothering me with globs and fuzzy eye sight. 

Another busy day ahead.

No comments: