Sunday, January 28, 2018

Better and Better

Each day, I am feeling so much better. I actually ate food yesterday. Real food. Not a lot of it but enough to see if it would settle well in my stomach. Coffee is still not on the menu, though I might try it soon with a bit of milk.

Michael is loving the 24 hours of Daytona on TV, though I really have had enough! Only five more hours!! We may even go out for a ride or to buy groceries over the pass this afternoon.

Tomorrow is the doctor's appointment here in town to see if she thinks I am ready to return to rehab class next week. I have a feeling it will be another week. Also, I have an appointment with the liver doctor later in the week. Michael has agreed to drive me to the appointment.

All in all, I am better. Moving forward. Recovering.

No comments: